Saturday, August 10, 2013

A destructive love affair!

A bad bad bad day today!!! Migraine, once again! How much this stubborn ailment loves me! How much it misses me! So intense, so possessive, so restrictive! How can I be all smiles in its absence! Such an ardent lover, 3 Migranil tablets seem like some candy to it! Naah, not a lover, a sadist! God knows, it's my temperament that attracts it, or its arrival is what makes me temperamental! And it never comes alone. It always has its mistresses tagged along...nausea and fever! Yeah, I am forced into an awful fousome! And what tragedy, I don't have an option of a divorce! According to my lawyer, I can either reduce the intensity whenever it arrives or increase the time between its arrivals! By the way, I have already shown the litter box to its fetishes like caffeine, soft drinks and dark chocolate to keep it at a distance. But it ain't a weak lover, it loves challenges and always finds a way in. Of late, it has discovered a new route: my laptop screen. That's the only window that keeps me connected to my people and through it, it barges into my privacy! 

And you know how was our first meet like?  I had moved in to a new flat. I was late from work, utterly exhausted. I was walking down the lane at around mid night, completely unaware that it was stalking me. And when I hit my bed, there it was, on me and in me! Why was I the chosen one? KARMA ! I had moved in to an apartment that was just next to a building that hosted a massive Reliance tower. So you see, who the Cupid was? Yeah, that tower aimed those cellular frequencies at me, the union was destined!

And now I have to be happy with what I have been tethered to. Right now I am trying my best to keep myself distracted and typing khata khat is the only way to engage my mind that is already overwhelmed with the attack and is wailingly running for its life, looking for an outlet to pour into!

Now that definitely is a bad relationship and the sad part is I don't have an escape route! Siiighhhhh!!!

Guess what? I am feeling better now and I think this ad hoc write up deserves a place in my blog :D But what about the title??? "A destructive love affair" ??? ;) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment