Have been up whole night, possessed by a thought that I had been struggling to keep away from. Downloaded some soulful music to lull me to sleep, but the idea backfired! Bloody human mind is so damn sharp, you just can't dupe it and so damn adamant, you just can't ignore it! If you tell it not to think about something, it will think about it more intensely! In an attempt to keep the rascal distracted for a while, I decided to scribble here. And now, I am tempted to write about the thought that has kept me awake but I won't. I won't let the imp have its way this time. I WILL NOT go overboard with my feelings today. End of this crap! Good morning, go back to sleep, it's Sunday anyways.
Happy sunday n happy sleeping too ! :)
ReplyDeletehmmmm...gud nyt
ReplyDeleteI'll tell you a title: 'Aaaargh'.
ReplyDeleteHappens to all of us, chill. (:
@MangoMan: I was actually all eeeehhhhh aaarrrrggghhhh gggrrrr:)Somebody should have clicked me when I was writing the post, that would have made the perfect title...Unfortunately, blogspot doesn't give this facility:D
ReplyDelete