Friday, January 7, 2011

You still love us, don't you?

Shot 1
She: F***! That slimy yucky uuuwwaacckkk is back to his ass****ness!!!
He: Chillaxxx. Just ignore.
She: You know what, you just don't understand this. It's like a f***ing irritating mosquito zzzzzzzzzing around your ear. How long can one ignore it?
He: I get it...puke
She: What do you mean by PUKE? All you men are the same, ZOMBIES!
He: So what do you want me to do?
She: Why are you always asking me what you need to do, have you not figured it out yourself by now?I thought you understood me!
He: I am listening sweetie. I understand.
She: Ohhhh...I am so honored to have your ears at my service!"
<SILENCE>
He: What?
She: I think I'll go out for a while and pep myself up.There's just no point talking it out to you.

Shot 2
He: You back??
She: Hmmm...
He: You wanna say something?
She: You know what?You are right, I should ignore him.

Shot 3
She: Hello, how are you?
She 2: Hey, I am good. You sound very low today...Everything Ok?
She: <frustration> That bloody bone in the neck...He messaged me again... </frustration>
       <irritated> Why doesn't that blood sucking bugger just die? </irritated>
       <about to break> Why does he have to come back again and again? </about to break>
       <back to senses;musing nevertheless> He can never change. He never cared when we were together,   why now? </back to senses;musing nevertheless>
       <all tears> Why are things so difficult <silence> ................................. </silence> I am feeling much better  now </all tears>
       <gratitude> Thanks sweets, thanks for understanding </gratitude>
She 2: I am sure you are feeling better now:)
She: :-) Hey, I forgot, 25% off on Levi's. Today evening, what say?
She 2: Wow!! Done.And there's this new restaurant that has opened up at F.C. Road. Deal sweetie, we're meeting today:)

Gyan
Yes, we women are difficult, complicated, but then we are coded that way. Remember "Men are from Mars, Women are form Venus"? We have our own ways of shrugging off our anxieties.Yes, we cry, we cry and we cry and we need to communicate unlike all you men who find haven in bars and heaven in beer. But then that is how you are designed too. Thanks nevertheless for all the nothing you do. We need you;)

8 comments:

  1. The cons of the blog is that I somehow felt it started well but gradually it lost the shape.
    The message tried to touch upon several things at once and goes directionless.

    Pros are here now
    The way you started it like a script, shot by shot like shot1 & shot 2 is brilliant

    An outstanding effort to tell a short story after all in just a few shots
    crisp and cut to the point

    The typical conversation between the "she1 and she2"
    realistic and the right type off toggle between emotions
    showing the randomness of the mood.

    Had you continued the last paragh also in the form of one or two shots
    it would have gotten a perfect shape like a conversation
    or even like a monoact script, self conversation to herselfor to conscious
    or even a thid person's mind voice. Any of this would have just propelled this high enough to hit the sky
    but the current situation makes it float there in the clouds.
    dont worry.
    next time will hit the sky and shine like a star.

    - Bala (Scribble Writing Works) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh well said .. goood one .. Keep drinking u boyz .. v r blesssed to do so :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa, of all that I wrote, what you have spotted is 'beer'...Guys will be guys:D Don't drink and drive;) Keep reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. an inside view of a women's cribbings.... :) can't put it better in words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vicky You are one of those rare and highly evolved species who really understand n thaz why u r my bestestest friend:-)
    Day before yesterday I was looking at our Fun Kingdom pics n I felt so nostalgic remembering those times...Miss you!(Shipra, you are allowed to feel jealous here...Vicku, handle her properly...hehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i m least bothered in his case KT...........N YOU KNOW THE REASON isn't?
    ;)

    f
    i think u tried to put shots in the SHOTS in a light n nice way.....We certainly are DIFFICULT SPECIES but we are also powerful enough to solve the difficulties of the world.
    To brng out a real situation in subtle way is your specialty i guess.
    happy to read.
    :)

    ReplyDelete