Whenever I fall, you help me rise,
Hard as rock, but a friend in disguise,
Riding your back, head held high,
Battling the demons, epochs pass by...
But then there is a moment, time just stops,
You hold my hand and we struggle to walk...
I curse you for all that is wrong,
Sulking all the way, but becoming strong!
All of a sudden, I push you aside,
I run away from you, I try to hide,
But the flame just refuses to die...
"Just hang in there!"I hear a cry.
Silently towards me you crawl,
Then like a devil standing tall,
Your eyes like burning ambers of fire,
My naked exposure and your lusty desire!
Like lightning in the sky we strike head on,
Would be a long battle before it is dawn...
There is blood, there is pain, there is a spasm,
And I engulf you to reach an orgasm,
But inside me the trick you play,
Gnawing at me but cleansing my soul...right away!
I feel you inside, I feel I am alive,
Darkness has faded and there is a clear sky!
I realize it is you who is truly mine,
When you are in me is when I shine...
It is when I am full of you that I find you all around
I see light and hear a jingling sound,
Once again with you I fall in love,
And I can see Him smile from the heavens above.
Whatever you give is a gift to me
Life ! You're an evil beauty,
If through my eyes you see:)
Inspired by the quote: Nobody dies a virgin, life f**** us all!
Hard as rock, but a friend in disguise,Riding your back, head held high,
Battling the demons, epochs pass by...
But then there is a moment, time just stops,
You hold my hand and we struggle to walk...
I curse you for all that is wrong,
Sulking all the way, but becoming strong!
All of a sudden, I push you aside,
I run away from you, I try to hide,
But the flame just refuses to die...
"Just hang in there!"I hear a cry.
Silently towards me you crawl,
Then like a devil standing tall,
Your eyes like burning ambers of fire,
My naked exposure and your lusty desire!
Like lightning in the sky we strike head on,
Would be a long battle before it is dawn...
There is blood, there is pain, there is a spasm,
And I engulf you to reach an orgasm,
But inside me the trick you play,
Gnawing at me but cleansing my soul...right away!
I feel you inside, I feel I am alive,
Darkness has faded and there is a clear sky!
I realize it is you who is truly mine,
When you are in me is when I shine...
It is when I am full of you that I find you all around
I see light and hear a jingling sound,
Once again with you I fall in love,
And I can see Him smile from the heavens above.
Whatever you give is a gift to me
Life ! You're an evil beauty,
If through my eyes you see:)
Inspired by the quote: Nobody dies a virgin, life f**** us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment