Have gallons to say but words just aren't pouring out. Is it lack of inspiration? Not really because then I wouldn't be scribbling here. Lack of motivation? No, because then I wouldn't be so desperate to share. A niggling uneasiness...a medley of emotions...something tugging at my heart, dodging my brain...it's overwhelming, it's confusing...my mind wandering from down memory lane to the unexpected and unseen...picked up my paint brushes, but the canvas is as clean as it was. And now, after having blurted out 'nothing' in this post, I think I'll go out do sports...probably that would be a good vent. By the way, isn't this proof enough that I am yet another toddling wannabe writer on the block struggling to translate thoughts into some seminal piece of literature?;-)
Hats off to all seasoned writers...writing is quite a task and yes, very challenging!
Hats off to all seasoned writers...writing is quite a task and yes, very challenging!
Very chellenging indeed.
ReplyDeleteI dont write as such but I think I can write well. Can I write everything that comes to my mind?? Well... thats some question. I don't know. I dont think so either. They just keep changing. Ever second. There's so much to write about every single of the thought but it's gone by the time I realize I should write it down. It was beautiful but I got nothing to write about it anymore 'coz what's in my head right now is as beautiful as the previous one was.
Do you think something like this was going on with you too when you were writing this post?
Spot on!!!But whatever is in my head right now is as beautiful as the previous one was is something I am not very sure about. But yes, a speeding train of thoughts for sure...
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, you are a good writer Himanshu:)
ReplyDeleteOh thanks! Like I said, I don't write though but feels good to be called a Writer.
ReplyDeleteEvery thought is beautiful in my opinion even if it scares shit out of you. Imagine how it would look if you were able to write it down exactly the way you felt.
Well in my case, that would be Hyderabadi Biryani served steaming hot:)
ReplyDelete