It's 10:30 in the morning.After having religiously practiced my sleep ethics, I finally grace my chair who has off late been very complaining for not giving her the due respect and time. Had it not been for my new found love 'blogging', I would have driven the poor four legged creature to utter bewilderment who had already started showing signs of despair for babysitting my laundered and ' unlaundered ' apparels. (Drives the shit out of me to explain that in a single hostel room, this is very commonplace!)
Anyways, I am really thrilled with the kind of response I have got from you guys regarding my first public display of emotions!
My first kiss with poetry has been a very good experience and I am still not completely off the state of inebriation. It was like a spurt of naked emotions that until now were consigned to oblivion in some corner of my heart. I could feel them flowing through my nerves, tantalizing my brain and finally scattering as words on to my laptop screen! I don't know what triggered those creative juices, but it just happened. And now I am struggling to think of something to write about, but all in vain! I guess it will have to come out naturally:).
Thanks for squeezing out time from your not so busy schedule and visiting my blog to have a peek into my garbled thoughts:). I am sure all those who have been associated with me some time or the other can never forget my un-velvety and absolutely incorrigible ways. I love being like this and I love all you guys for loving me the way I am. Feel free to criticize me as it would inspire me. At the same time I am open to adulation too. It would motivate me. But irrespective of your actions or indifference, whatever the case may be, I'll keep writing:)
Anyways, I am really thrilled with the kind of response I have got from you guys regarding my first public display of emotions!
My first kiss with poetry has been a very good experience and I am still not completely off the state of inebriation. It was like a spurt of naked emotions that until now were consigned to oblivion in some corner of my heart. I could feel them flowing through my nerves, tantalizing my brain and finally scattering as words on to my laptop screen! I don't know what triggered those creative juices, but it just happened. And now I am struggling to think of something to write about, but all in vain! I guess it will have to come out naturally:).
Thanks for squeezing out time from your not so busy schedule and visiting my blog to have a peek into my garbled thoughts:). I am sure all those who have been associated with me some time or the other can never forget my un-velvety and absolutely incorrigible ways. I love being like this and I love all you guys for loving me the way I am. Feel free to criticize me as it would inspire me. At the same time I am open to adulation too. It would motivate me. But irrespective of your actions or indifference, whatever the case may be, I'll keep writing:)
Good going Kitsy! Finally you brought out your garbled thoughts into this garbled world of blogging. :D
ReplyDeletewell........u wont get criticism 4 ur wrk........adulation is all i have 4 u.
ReplyDelete:)
just keep on triggering the right button
:)
Thanks guys.Love you:)
ReplyDelete